Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gundam Age - Genoace 1/144 scale Part 1

So I started building the Genoace model I picked up at comicon. So far it's a pretty simple, enjoyable build. Arms feel very solid in the sockets at the shoulder and seem to have a decent amount of mobility. Not sure about paint yet. I have done some sanding of the nubs so will have to clean that all up.

I love the clear blue visor. Would be a nice spot for an LED to illuminate the entire visor.

I only count three manipulators in this kit- two closed hands made to grip the sabers and gun and one open hand for effect.

Arms can rotate straight out from the shoulder pretty much parallel to the ground.

Arms rotate at the shoulder, bend at the elbow and have a tiny bit(5 degrees) of anterior wrist flex.


No comments:

Post a Comment