Monday, October 17, 2011

NY Comic Con haul - HGUC Jesta

I was at the NY comic-con last week and picked up a few kits to keep me busy. the kits I picked up are the HGUC Jesta, HGUC Kshatriya, HG Gafran and Genoace from the new Gundam Age anime.

Here's a shot of the kit almost fully snapped. I left out some of the trim/vent/lens pieces since I just want to get a look at it snapped. The only mod so far was to the front skirt. It was originally molded as one piece so I cut them apart and reattached them using a trimmed piece of paper clip. I'm planning to do a few more mods as I go along and will eventually prime and paint using a combo of Tamiya and Vallejo model air acrylics.



Here I made an extra magazinze for the rifle which I will attach to the other magazine with a clip similar to this-







No comments:

Post a Comment