Thursday, November 3, 2011

MSM-07E 'Z'gok Experiment' W.I.P part 2

Finished up snap fitting the Z'gok. Lots of trouble areas with seams and the scale armor is turning out to be a bit of a pain. And as usual, polycaps like to popout at the shoulders/ hips.

Originally, I wanted to do a straight build/paint job on this kit but i've been sketching some ideas for minor mods/ tweaks/ pla-plating to give it some more visual interest. Overall I like the proportions and the general color scheme. I might tweak it down a few shades and add some blue somewhere. This is mainly an underwater suit and think blue would be a nice addition.

I have a bit of a backlog of kits at the moment. First on the list is the SD Wing then HGUC Jesta, then maybe this kit will get some love. I'm going to take advantage of the light workload recently to get as much done as possible before the work tsunami(drawing GI JOE comics) hits me in the next few weeks.


Feet with polycapped thruster

And Done! Not a lot of pose-ability.
I like the backpack.
I'd say total build time was a few hours. And yes, the waist skirts are backwards...

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to start building mine -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete